What We Inspect
We inspect all major areas of the home and more.
As a certified professional inspector, we adhere to InterNACHI standards of practice and will inspect all major areas of your home including the Roof, Gutters and Downspouts, Exterior of the home, Basement, Foundation, and Crawlspaces, Attic and Insulation Systems, Heating and Cooling systems, Plumbing, Electrical, and Fireplaces, Interiors, and more!
Our Promise To You
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different home inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods. One thing for sure is that home inspection requires work – a lot of work. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. – Robert Orzol
Guaranteed Home Inspections
We’re so confident in our inspection skills that if we miss anything we’ll buy your home back.
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.